**********I am NOT ACCEPTING REVIEW REQUESTS AT THIS TIME. I am VERY backed up and need to work on my current pile before I resume accepting requests. So Sorry!**********
I read many different genres because of my profession, and I am always looking for something new to read. That being said, I cannot guarantee that I will have a positive review, but I can guarantee that it will be honest. I try to remain as objective as possible when reviewing novels, as I know that my tastes are not always the same as other readers. I do not accept money for reviews.
Genres I Love (please be advised, if there is ANY sex in your novel, I am not interested in reading it. Please don’t even ask for me to review it. I am highly turned off by almost every novel I’ve read that includes overt sexual dipictions):
- Teens and YA Novels
- Mystery and Thriller Novels
- Literature and Fiction Novels
Please note that even though a book you propose falls under my “interests” list, your specific book may not appeal to me. Please do not hold it against me if I decline your request.
Genres I Will NOT Read:
- Erotica–NO SEX AT ALL. I’m NOT interested in reading it. So, don’t send it.
- Religious Material
- Extreme Horror
- Tourist Guides
- Guide books in general
- Compilations of short stories
- “How to” books
- “Self-help” books
All other genres are a possibility, save there is no sex in them, so please do not hesitate to ask!
- eBooks ONLY. Kindle versions–mobi file (please include how many pages your novel is so I can gage a timeframe for review)
- I do not accept any other form for review request. Please don’t ask.
- I will begin reading the novel as soon as possible. I will email you conformation the day I receive the novel if you send it via the post.
- I tend to read books quickly, but my TBR pile is huge (100+ novels). I hope to have the novel read within a few months of receipt, though this may not always be the case as I have long list of novels to read, and it’s getting longer. If you are requesting multiple books, it will take longer for me to read them all, so please be patient. If you are looking for a short wait time, I suggest looking at other indie book reviewers instead of me.
- I will post my review as soon as possible once completing the novel. I will email you the run date and time prior to the launch, along with a copy of the review. I will also post to Amazon, Barnes and Nobel, Goodreads, and Smashwords (if you send me the version through them).
- This policy is subject to change based on the amount of novels I am reviewing at the time.
- If I accept your review, please DO NOT NAG ME about a read date or review timeline. I don’t know. I am doing the best I can, reading as fast as I can, writing reviews whenver I have a change, and working full time, so PLEASE, LET ME DO THINGS ON MY TIME. If you nag me, I will drop your book for review.
***Update: Currently I have up to one and a half months of reviews already scheduled to run, so even though I may read the novel quickly, the actual review will not be running right away. I will email you the review with the run date, and will post the review to Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Nobel right away, regardless of run date on the blog.***
Please note: Your ARCs/eBooks/Print Copies are safe with me – they are my prized possessions and I do not believe in selling them, or letting people borrow them.
And, in line with the FTC Guidelines, I just want to put it out there that I am not paid to review books. I purchase most of my own reading material, unless an author or publisher sends me a free copy of their book in exchange for an honest review. Books that I receive without purchase are disclosed at the bottom of the review. Books I have bought myself have, in the past, had no disclosure, but will in the future.